Amorphous Alloy Power Distribution Transformer
|FOB Price:||US $10-80,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10-80,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: SBH15-30-1600/10
- Phase: Three
- Cooling Method: Oil-immersed Type Transformer
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, ISO9001
- Frequency Characteristics: Power Frequency
- Brand: Ville
- Trademark: VILLE
- Specification: IEC CE, ISO
- HS Code: 8504220000
- Application: Power
- Core: Core-type Transformer
- Winding Type: Separated Winding Transformer
- Usage: Power Transformer
- Shape of Core: Ring
- Material: Amorphous Alloy
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases
- Origin: Ningbo China
Its core is amorphous alloy. The amorphous alloy is with relatively high magnet induction intensity, low coercive force, low loss, low stimulated magnetic current, and stability with temperature changes. Amorphous alloy transformer, comparing to the silicon steel S9 series transformers, the empty loading loss decreases 78-80%, empty loading current decreases 50%. Its energy saving effect is very visible, it is a energy saving, environmental protection and high efficient transformer.
Main functions and characters:
Core is with three phases, four frames, and 5 columns.
Use Dyn11 to connect other parts as vector , reduce the influences by network wave, improve the power supply.
Oil box is sealed, free from maintenance. Box is sealed, free from maintenance.
Empty loading loss is only 20% of S9 type transformers, empty loading current is only 50% of S9 transformer.
1. Product standards
>>GB1094.1 ~ 2-1996.
2. Low loss
- Optimization of electromagnetic calculations, using combined technology of electrical shielding and
magnetic circuit, effectively controlled leakage, so as to reduce the load loss and to avoid partial
- Use high quality cold-rolled lattice orientation high permeability silicon steel, to reduce the load loss,
- Core all-helical stacking with STEP joints, and advanced stacking process, reduced the load loss, load
current and electromagnetic noise.
3. Low partial discharge
To ensure the safe and steady operation of the transformer under continuous rated voltage, our Electric Power Research Institute conducted a lot of research to develop a more reasonable insulation structure, plus the strict technology specifications and technical staff experience, ensured the low partial discharge of our products.
4. High strength
- Adoption of six-side method positioning for the body, meets the transportation requirements of, horizontal acceleration not more than 0.3G, vertical direction not greater than 0.15g.
- Upper and Lower Clamps and the formation of tight fixed side beam frame.
- The tank can withstand the vacuum test and required positive pressure test.
5. Low Noise
- Use of high-quality core silicon steel;
- Core STEP stepping joints;
- Reduction of the flux density, despite of the increase of cost;
- Use low-noise fan as the air cooling equipment;
- Increase the shock absorbing measures;
- Well interior-protection, to avoid direct rigid contact of the body and tank;
Our company adopts the domestic leading technology, use fully enclosed structure for the transformer tank, ensuring product life of 30 years, and maintenance-free operation.
****For detailed technical specifications, please contact us.
S12-50-1600/10 Amorphous Alloy Transformer