HMC-3C Indicator controller of on-load tap changer
This position indicator type HMC-3C (hereinafter referred as HMC-3C) is applied with motor drive units of
CAM7 and CMA9 (hereinafter referred as MDU) of on-load tap changer, and it can display the actual
position of tap changer, there are three buttons "1-N", "stop" and "N-1" on the front panel, beside them is
an indication lamp of "Remote Control". The input signal for position indication is decimal code and output
HMC-3C adopts LED digital tube to display the positions and it characterizes as high stability and
reliability, the plastic housing of HMC-3C make it light-weighted, small-sized, easy and safe to operate.
(1) Power supply : 220V AC (Note: special power supply upon request)
(2) Power frequency : 50 Hz or 60 Hz
(3) Maximum indication position : 35
(4) Operating temperature : -10~40C (for in-door use only)
(5) Weight : 0.85 kg
(6) Relay contact capacity : 125V AC 0.3A
110V DC 0.3A
30V DC 1A
3.How to use
(1) Insert the cable end into socket CX1 on rear panel of HMC-3C, screw tightly.
(2) Connect terminals 1,2,3,4,5,6 on rear panel of HMC-3C to X1 of MDU according to the following table.
(3) Connect power supply.
(4) CX2 on rear panel of HMC-3C shall be connected to the host in case of position signals of BCD output
(5) Switch on the "Power" button and the actual position of tap changer will be displayed. If the indication
lamp of "Remote Control" lights on, say that the "Remote/local" selector in MDU is at "Remote" side,
then the tap changer can be operated by pressing any button of "1-N", "stop", and "N-1" on the front
Pressing down "1-N" to operate tap changer from position "N" to "N+1", "1-N" lamp will light on until
the tap changing complete.
Similarly, pressing down "N-1" to operate tap changer from position "N" to "N-1", "N-1" lamp will light
on until the tap changing complete.
Meanwhile, pressing down "stop" will terminate the switching of tap changer during its operation of
"1-N" or "N-1", simultaneously the lamp of "stop" will light on, which indicates that the protective
circuit breaker in the MDU switches off.
1. Once the "stop" lights on, the operation function will be recovered only after the protective circuit
breaker in the MDU is switched on.
2. The "Remote Control" on the front panel is only a lamp for indication.
WARMLY WELCOME YOU TO GIVE US COMMENT AND SUGGESTION FOR OUR
PRODUCTS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COORDINATION.
WE WOULD LIKE TO PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMER WITH HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT,
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PREFERENTIAL PRICE.