Transformer Switch/ off-Circuit Tap Changer
|FOB Price:||US $500-8,000,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-8,000,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Sets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- transformer tap changer
- 41 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: Tray form/ Whole sealing (QMF) dis/ strap type
- Structure: Three-column Disconnector
- Operation: Manual
- Movement Mode: Vertical Rotary Type
- Grounding: Un Grounded
- Run: Vertical Rotation
- Common Model: VR
- Certification: ISO, IS9001, ISO9001, ISO9002, ISO2000
- Use for: Oil-Immersed Three Phase Power Transformer
- Applied Transformer Rated Voltage: 10 Kv and 35 Kv
- Installation Type: Be Fixed Directly on Transformer Tank Cover
- Trademark: VILLE
- Specification: IEC CE, ISO
- Type: High-voltage
- Installation: Indoor High-voltage
- Grounding Mode: Not Grounding
- Number of Poles: Three Pole
- Series: Three
- Switching Mode: Double-Throw Type
- Structure of Operating: Manual
- Brand: Ville
- Applied Transformer Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
- Applied Transformer Rated Current: 63A, 125A, 250A and 400A
- Working Condition: Under Non-Energized Condition
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Ningbo
This type of tap changer is designed by Sanmen Tenglong Electric Appliance Co. Ltd. And the related factories with the help of Shenyang Transformer Research Institute in May 1994. This tap changer which is made of new structure, new material and new technology has the merits of reasonable in structure, handle freely, turning flexibly, locating exactly, good hermetically performance and small value of contact resistance. It has become the new generation product in these days and has been certified by Ministry Department of China in December 1995. There are two sorts of products for this tap changer. It is suitable for oil-immersed three phase or single-phase power transformer with frequency 50Hz or 60Hz, rated voltage 10 kV and 35 kV, rated current 63A, 125A, 250A and 400A. It can be fixed directly on transformer tank cover or tank wall, they must be working under non-energized condition.
* The current of 63A tap changer is applicable to 5--8 mm transformer cover (except single phase);
The current of 125A tap changer is applicable to 5--10 mm transformer cover.
The current of 250A and 400A tap changers are applicable to 8--14 mm transformer cover.
The moving contact's structure's is clamping type or rolling type. The clamping type has no code number. If you need the rolling type, please illustrate in ordering.
We can manufacture the tap changer with raised highness beneath the cover in accordance with the customer's requirement. If you have other specific requirements please detail it in ordering.
Whole Sealing (QMF) Disc, Strap Off-circuit Tap Changer
The whole sealing disc, strap off-circuit tap changer is applicable to the whole sealing oil-immersed power transformer and ameliorate the switch's sealing property according to the requirements of the whole sealing transformer, meanwhile, it can improve the level of the transformer on all respects by adopting the dual sealing to ensure the non-immersion of the switch. This switch's mounting dimensions and method are the same of the general switch with same specifications.
WSP II2 63~125/10~35 - 4× 3~6× 5 Off-circuit Tap Changer (Tray form)
The instruction applies to WSP II2 63~125/10~35 - 4× 3~6× 5 Off-circuit Tap Changer for pad-mounted transformer specifically used to change its step positions under no-energized condition, the switch is suitable for three-phase pad-mounted transformers with rated voltage of 35 kV, rated current of 125A and below. It must be operated when the transformer is under off-circuit state.