Distribution Transformer /Power Transformer/Power Substation
|FOB Price:||US $500-90,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500-90,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50,000 set/year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: S9-M-30-2000kVA
- Phase: Three
- Cooling Method: Oil-immersed Type Transformer
- Certification: ISO9001-2000, ISO9001
- Frequency Characteristics: High Frequency
- Brand: Ville
- Hv: 6 6.3 10 10.5 11
- Trademark: VILLE
- Specification: ISO 9001:2000
- HS Code: 8504319000
- Application: Power
- Core: Core-type Transformer
- Winding Type: Three Winding
- Usage: Distribution Transformer
- Shape of Core: Ring
- LV: 0.4
- Tapping: ± 5% or ± 2X2.5%
- Transport Package: wooden case or as per requirement
- Origin: China
Different from normal type, S9 - M -30 -2000KVA Three phase oil-immersed transformer is cooled by the corrugated plate of tank without conservator. It is applicable to 10kV, 50Hz power transmission and distribution system for power supply and lighting in industrial and agricultural field.
1. Energy saved:
Compared with old type S7, no-load loss decreases 10.25% averagely and on-load current decreases 37.9%, which means 18.39% operation cost is reduced.
2. Long-term reliable service life:
Fully enclosed transformer tank and rim shall be bolted together or welded firmly. Isolation between oil and air keeps insulation away from moisture, which lowers insulation aging and improves service life.
3. Free from untanking:
Free from untanking before operation, so its cost is saved.
4. Free from maintenance
5. Low noise:
Impacted structure in design, new material and new technology adopted and low noise.
6. Small size and artistic appearance:
Owing to the corrugated plate used for radiation, oil volume is changed by adjustment and compensation through expansion and shrinkage of corrugated plate when the temperature of oil is changed. Corrugated tank is small size in good looking.
|Model||Rated Voltage |
|Voltage Combination||Vector Group||Po |
|Soud Level |
or ± 2x2.5%