- Model NO.: XGN66A-12
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Connection Mode: Series Switching Power Supply
- Power Supplying System: Terminal Power Distribution Equipment
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Lighting Impulse Withstand Voltage: 75
- Trademark: VILLE INDUSTRY
- Specification: IEC Standard
- HS Code: 85
- Output Type: Multiple
- Input Voltage: 12kv
- Voltage Regulating Mode: Frequency Modulation Type
- Rated Voltage: 12kv
- Rated 1min Power Frequency Withstand Vol: 42
- Degree of Protection: IP2X
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or as Per Requirement
- Origin: Ningbo China
XGN66A-12 Cubicle Fixed AC Metal-clad Switchgear is a lastest version of high voltage complete set of electric apparatus for satisfying national standard GB3906 " 3-35kV alternative current metal-clad switchgear" and specifications of DI404 "indoor alternative current high voltage switchgear ordering specifications" issued by Ministry of Electricity Power, as well as IEC 298 "Above 1kV to 52kV alternative current metal-clad switchgear and control-switchgear specification". And it has 5-protective functions.
This switchgear is a kind of the indoor complete set apparatus with 3-10kV three phase alternative current 50Hz single busbar segment, used for power transmission and distribution, and meanwhile having controlling, protecting and monitoring functions. It is used in places, such as power plants, substations, industrial and mining enterprises, high buildings, etc. And it can be combined with ring main unit used in some substations.
1. A series of vacuum circuit breaker, such as degrees of 23kV, 3150A, 40kA, etc. Could be fitted with.
2. A kind of specified designed switchgear in order to reduce occupied area of substation.
3. Combination with ring main unit.
4. Simple structure but reliable machinery interlock for antierror operation, ad operation is easy.
5. Each functional compartment is separated, which can effectively resist trouble to expand with individual pressure release passage.
6. Insulation distances and cable terminal contact could be watched through watching window.
|Rated Voltage (kV)||12|
|Rated Insulation Level||Rated 1min power frequency withstand voltage (kV)||42|
|Lighting impulse withstand voltage(kV)||75|
|Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|Main Busbar Rated Current (A)||800, 1250, 2000, 2500, 3150|
|Branch Busbar Rated Current (A)||630, 1000, 1250, 2000, 2500, 3150|
|4s Rated short-time withstand current (r.m.s.) (kA/s)||20||31.5||40|
|Rated Peak Withstand Current (A)||50||80||100|
|Degree of protection||IP2X|
|Dimensions (Width×Depth×Height) mm||900×900×2300||950×900×2300||1100×1000×2300|
|Net Weight (kg)||270||300||350|
|Packing Dimensions (Width×Depth×Height) mm||950×1060×2470||950×1120×2470||1050×1260×2470|
|Gross Weight (kg)||330||370||420|
Please provide the followings
A. Main wiring scheme code, single line system diagram, pareto diagram and layout plan.
B. Secondary principle diagram, terminal pareto diagram. If without it, conform with the manufacturer's terminal pareto diagram.
C. The type, specification and quantity of the electrical components of switchgear.
D. Summary table of electrical equipment.
E. Please provide span and height dimensions if busbar bridge(between two ranks of switchgear or between switchgear and wall) is needed.
F. Please indicate if switchgear shall be on the special condition.
G. Please indicate type and quantity of other accessories, if necessary.