Transformer specification :
1. The iron core adopts cold-rolled crystal-oriented silicon steel plate 30Z140 with high quality, low-loss, and no time effect, sheared by Geroge line and with no burr. 1.2 Iron core adopts pulling board structure, the upper and down yoke is clamped by board, to form the frame structure. The iron core adopts advanced lamination process, which effectively controls the no-load loss and electro-magnetic noise.
2.1 Winding adopts mature structure, which ensure the reliability of transformer operation.
2.2 The insulation power field intensity between turns shall be controlled no greater than 1.6kV/mm.
3.1 Body adopts mature insulation structure, and strictly guarantee the main axial insulation margin.
3.2 Body mostly adopt multi-coil whole assembly, processed in constant voltage and evaporation, which made coil shrink evenly and with less rebounce, and enhance the electric strength and mechanical strength.
3.3 Adopt laminating wood board or thermal shaped insulation cardboard. Pressed tightly with pin, which ensure the winding is constantly pressed tightly.
4.1 The layout of all leading wire is reasonable, which guarantees the enough electric distance and mechanical strenth.
4.2 All leading wire is cirlulized ,which guarantee the reliable wild or prize connection.
5.2 Pipeline with gas relay such as the oil tube and bushing hoist support on top of oil tank is with hoist gradient, to facilitate the gas in transformer flow to gas relay.
5.3 Vacuum oiling is adopted, there is no leakage and permanent distortion in the following test. vacuum-pumping :759mmHg load voltage test: bear 2 times the oil pressure of oil conservator oil surface for 24 hours.
5.4 The structure of transformer is convenient for disassembly and change of bushing and porcelain element.
5.5 The oil drip valve is set on the bottom of oil tank, sampling valve is set in the middle.
5.6 collective gas connecting tube is fixed on the bushing hoist support.
5.7 Transformer is of full-sealed structure, the upper and down oil tanks are required to welded fully.
6,Oil conservation tank
6.1 Adopt capsule type, finger type oil level indicator oil conservation tank.
6.2 The structure is convenient for internal cleaning, the capacity can ensure no oil overflow in 40 ambient temperature with full load, and oil shall be seen from oil level indicator before put into operation in 25
6.3 Oil conservation tank is equipped with oil-sealed moisture absorber.
7,Safety protection device:
7.1 Gas relay is fixed in transformer, the standard complies with ZBK41004-89Gas relay.
7.2 There is enough and reliable pressure release device, and matched with oil spray pipe, the direction of oil spraying is downward.
8 Oil temperature measuring device:
8.1 There is pipe support of mercury thermometer, which is set on the top of oil tank.220kV Combined Power Transformer(Two-Winding)
Voltage: 220+ - 2x2.5%/121/37
Connection group: YNd11
Winding combination: H--L
No-load current(%): 0.5
No-load loss(kW): 53
On-load loss(kW): 226
Weight of active part(kg): 3 28290
Transport weight(kg): 3 35000 (filling with nitrogen)
Transport dimension (L W H mm): 3300x2480x2950
SFPS8-X-120000/220 MVA 120/120/60
|Winding||Connection ||OLTC Position||Voltage|
|7. Vector Group YN d11|
|8. Impedance Voltage in Percent at 75|
|Power MVA||winding||Rated voltage kV||Impedance voltage %|
|9. No-load Current: 0.2%:|
|10. Sustained Short Circuit Current.|
|Winding||Max. Sustained Short-circuit Current. Ka|
|11. Max. Duration of Short-circuits in Seconds(s)|
|LV: 3 s|
Vector Group YND11
No-load losses 80kw
Load losses 383kw
No load current % 0.2
Short-circuit impedance% HV-LV 12-14
Packing and Shipping Service Guarantee
Order InstructionsWhen you choose our company product, please offer following data:Transformer model: Rated capacity: kVAPhase : Three-phaseFrequency : 50HZRated voltage ( H.V. / L.V. ): Tapping range: ± × %Insulation level: LI AC / LI AC kvVeotor group: Dyn11 Yyno OtherShort-circuit Impedance: %Cooling method: ONAN ONAFTapping method: OLTC OCTC OtherOther requirement: Notes:
- To provide all technical information and drawings as per contract promptly. VILLE is obliged to invite client, if necessary, to attend technical design review.
- To carry out spot technical service as per client's schedule, offer guideness for installation and commissioning according to technical information and drawings.
- For relevant auxiliary equipment procured by customers, VILLE will provide relate technical information to meet requirement of equipment interface.
- To execute stipulations in MOU or agreement signed by seller and buyer strictly.
- To train staff from client for equipment installation, commissioning, application, maintenance as stipulated in the contract.
- To reinforce pre-sales, mid-sales, after-sales service, to carry out "24-hour service", "service in advance", "overall process service", "lifelong service" in our manufacturing, installation, commissioning and maintance.
- To meet spare parts' requirement by customers at anytime.
The final dimension is subject to outline drawing.
- We also can design special products according to customer's particular requirements.